Sunday, May 26, 2013

Snapshots.

I realize it has been far too long since I last posted on here. So if you are reading this, I thank you for continuing with me on this journey. 

Here are some snapshots of my life for the past few months. 


we tie-dyed shirts.



i went to New York.


we celebrated birthdays.


we made Emily our personal hairstylist.


i skyped with a turtle.


i went to Michigan for spring break.


we went to the art museum. and enjoyed the city lights.


we indulged in oreo-filled cookies topped with brownie batter.


i enjoyed talking to my mom on May 4th.


Emily came to work with me. she is practically the Principal.


we appreciated meals with fruits and veggies.


we grew a sting ray. 


And in the midst of the all the small things there is always so many things to be thankful for. 

Many, Lord my God,    are the wonders you have done,    the things you planned for us.None can compare with you;    were I to speak and tell of your deeds,    they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5

No comments:

Post a Comment